Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Salmon, Salmon and More Salmon!

When I got home today Grandpa P told me that both girls had their left arms out of their shirts after their naps. Thought that was funny and interesting but didn't think much about it again till they did it over and over tonight!! Must have seen the ladies at the Oscars and thought it was all the rage to have one sleeve out!
Ava trying to climb up mommy to get the camera! Ava with matching arm out.

This is the exact reason why the changing table needs to be put away! It is just a spot to play now.
This is the diva face I get when Belle gets told no.
Then we crawl underneath and hide there and relax on all the blankets.
So after the girls ate their own dinner and had baths I thought I would take a few minutes to sit down and have some food myself. Think again! The vultures came over (used to call them birdies but they eat too much for that now) and ate all my salmon! They just love it (been eating it for months now). Where they have room to fit in all this food escapes me! So after they ate my entire piece I went back for the piece I saved for Dave for tomorrow's dinner and they saw that and started to cry until I gave them all of that too! So they dinner 2x over tonight!

Just soaking it up right off my fork!