Isabelle's masterpiece.
So while Daddy was watching the Superbowl the girls and I created their first artwork. We got some vanilla pudding and added some food coloring and went to work creating their 1st finger painting piece of artwork. Isabelle was less than pleased with her fingers dirty (DIVA) and loudly told me what she thought of it until I cleaned her hands. Hence the lack of colors above in her picture. Maybe she is of the less is more feeling tonight. (moody artist?) I was a little surprised by this because she has no problem sticking her fingers into my mac and cheese when she wants that. Ava on the other hand was more into sticking her hands in to each color pudding but was a little unsure what to do next. Luck for mommy, no one tried to eat it (although that is why we did pudding just in case). I did think ahead and had them in their chairs in just their diapers and a bib so that they wouldn't ruin their clothes. However, were I was not thinking was that mommy was wearing daddy's comfy Siena sweatshirt and it got colored in a few spots. Hopefully it comes out or mommy will be in time out! When the masterpieces were complete, up to the bath we went! All in all, a fun night with my girls!