So it is officially one week away from the girl's 1st birthday. As you can see, I am more excited than them for it! Not that I am excited to rush them to grow up (I actually would start back over at day 1 and just put the 1st year on repeat if I could to catch it all again). The girls got a great present from Uncle Michael, Aunt Kelly and Cousin Ryan today.....clothes! What more can little girls ask for? I loved the spring dress and the cupcake sweatshirt jacket. All wonderful choices. 
At first I thought the dresses were going to be a bit too big since they are 18 months so I had Belle try it on and I loved it. It definitely has room to grow into but I kinda loved it long and loose. Very cute and all the better since they can wear it all summer since it is so cute!!

Then when Daddy was at the Siena game the girls and I played with some pots and pans. They had fun making noise and of course putting the spoons in their mouths. This is a running joke with Dave since he says the girls have too many toys and that he only got to play with pots and pans (yeah I'm not buying that one!). Now the girls can tell their kids too they played with pots and pans!