Yesterday, the girls received a birthday present in the mail. It is the 1st one they have received so definitely started the birthday fun!! When I arrived home from work there was a big box at the front door that was addressed to the girls. Not having the patience to wait to their birthday, I of course opened it up immediately and saw it was presents for their upcoming 1st birthday (who is the true child in this story). So I figured, why not let them enjoy it now.....so the girls helped me open it up. The girls received the cutest present.....their 1st purse. Each girl got their own 1st purse which holds a lipstick, comb, cell phone, keys and mirror...how adorable!
So thank you very much Matthew and Michael Aquilino, we love it! Matthew and Michael are twin boys about 4 months older than the girls and maybe even their future boyfriends!!! Not that I want to pre-arrange my kids weddings but honestly how cute would that be!! They are so adorable too. I love getting updates and pictures from their dad (Chris-my MBA classmate). We are looking forward to having the girls meet up with them one day. Thanks boys!!!