Birthday Boy Jack who was turning 3 at his super fun Thomas the Train Party!
The girls were itching to get into the mix when the wrapping paper began flying! They just have to be in on the action. Can you blame them? Ironically, the only whining I heard the entire party from them is when we picked them up and tried to keep them from any action...they just wanted down with the rest of the kids.
What is a good party without a bow on your head?
Belle loving every minute of seeing Jack's new presents. Most of the oohs and awhs in the audience during the unwrapping was from my peanut gallery. It was hysterical. They seemed to be impressed with everything.
If she could have hid this under her dress, she would have! You should have seen her excitement! Lucky for us, she did not know how to open the box.
And then of course when Jack ran off with the older kids to play and left his mom to open presents the girls thought it was perfect timing to dive right in and help out. Lucky for us, Jack's mom was a good sport and let them help. Ava even sat on Sue's lap. You would have thought it was their birthday! I guess it happens at every party. I remember Jack was in the girls radio flyer car before it was even out of the bag on their 1st birthday. New toys are always exciting.
Pinata time was a hit with the bigger kids. Bet the girls would have loved a swing too but I declined as I bet it would have been a fight to get the bat back....still working on that taking turns concept!
But Ava did dive in when collecting the loot! However, Ava was less concerned with filling her own bag and instead gave everything she picked up to the older girl next to her. What a sweetie. Each child got little Thomas bags filled with fun toys like bouncing balls, fun straws, bubbles and lollipops. So thanks Sue for the invite. We had a great time! Dave and I also got our exercise too since I think the girls ran over each part of her lawn in those 3 hours we were there. Also, thanks Penny for some of the pictures cause while chasing my children I didn't get many good shots.