Saturday, August 22, 2009

Big Slide

Tonight, Dave came to the park with us to see how the girls can go up to the big slide all by themselves. He got it real EASY though since I held one so he only had to juggle one at a time. Usually when I go alone, I have one up at the top and the next one starting up the steps from the bottom....which leaves me in panic mode (now that would be a funny video to watch). I wouldn't mind it much but all the open spots where they can just jump off gives me a heart attack. So any advice from moms with two at the park is welcomed. I haven't got up the courage to try letting them down the slide by themselves yet.

The video isn't that good thanks to me running all around. Plus, this was right before we left so the girls were tuckered out and in slow motion. Usually, they are up those steps in 5 seconds flat.