Monday, August 17, 2009

Double Trouble x2

Saturday the girls got to play with friends of ours twin boys who are 21 months old. Matthew
Michael
Michael and Belle are very similar in the fact that they both love music. I think Mike would have played with the piano all day.

Belle showing him another one of her favorite musical toys.
I'd have to say the kids played more or less around each other but not really with each other until they got over their shyness and started playing catch me around the kitchen island. That sure got them interacting.
Please lower your sound before you hit play on this. This is what 4 kids under 2 in your house can sound like at times. I swear the boys were screaming as loud as my girls and I didn't think that was possible. It was pretty funny though at the time since they went from being shy to just going crazy with each other. Belle is priceless on the video cause she looks like a little monster as she tries to squeal the loudest. The determination on her. The game went on for about 2-3 minutes before we calmed them down. I think the moms thought it was quite funny but the dads had enough. Moms must just learn how to drown it all out and find the humor in the madness.
After that, they seemed to play quite well together.


It was a great visit. We look forward to having the kids play together over the years to come. Plus, it was nice to see their dad, Chris, again after graduating from the MBA program together 8 years ago and meet their mom Christine.