Sunday, July 19, 2009

Visit From Tonya and Brian

Once they find their words, I can only imagine that the girls are going to be calling Brian and Tonya our "cool" friends. They stopped over to see Ava and Belle yesterday before Dave and I headed up to Saratoga with them for dinner and drinks. Bri and Tonya always are super nice to the girls and spoil them with gifts.....and the girls love every moment of it. Wow Mom, look what I got!
Already enjoying her new Dora piano book.
Can't go wrong with Dora at this age.
Miss T and Belle.
Poor Belle has a terrible bug bite by her eye so she looks like she went 3 rounds the day before.
Mr. Bri and Ava
Then the 4 adults headed up to Saratoga for a wonderful night.
Italian restaurant on Broadway for dinner and drinks followed by more drinks, cheese and cigars at the wine bar.....who could ask for more?
Also, a big thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Kees for taking the extended shift last night. They pulled double duty for sure since they clocked in at 4:15 and didn't clock out until we arrive home about 11pm.
However, I heard that Ava said "Grandpa" last night so that probably made it pretty worthwhile at least for Grandpa Kees. We'll promise to work on Grandma next :)