Friday, July 31, 2009

Movement, Music and Art Class

Today the girls took a Movement, Music and Art class at the Tiny Tots Tea Room's Early Learning Center. I was a little apprehensive when I signed them up since the class was for 18month-6 year olds but the girls had a great time and the teacher was great. Miss Deb was very nice and the girls enjoyed all the fun things the class had to offer.

a little ball time

Fun in the tent.
I think the mat time when the parachute, tunnels, tents and ball pit was out was the girls favorite part.

Hey Ava, want to come in and play with me?

Wow Mom, look a train table!
and we all know how she loves train tables. This was a pretty fancy one too!

Umm, do I like arts & crafts or snack time better?
Snack time I guess won as she ate her fruit loop bracelet.
Bubbles!


With a little help from Grandma.


Hey mom, can you find me?
She ran back in here right when we had to go home.....guess she wanted one last time.

Gotta love the exit strategy...head first.
Plus, a big thank you to Grandma Kees for coming and helping me wrangle in the munchkins when needed. They did good keeping up and interacting with the bigger kids in the class. However, I think were a little distracted at times by all the new and fun things in the Early Learning Center. We often lost Isabelle as she preferred to wander off and explore the place than do circle time. She does march to her own tune at times...my little non-conformist. And Ava, my little ants in her pants girl, did actually quite well with the activities today since the class was great at moving from one thing to another.
So if anyone has little ones and has their Fridays open from 11:30-12:15, come join!!!