So this is what our backyard looked like before we started having it cleared back 40Ft for a swing set for the girls.

Not sure you can see but there is actually a man up in that tree cutting it down. The picture isn't good cause I was trying not to be obvious cause afterall I don't think he would have appreciated me taking pictures of him up there. We were in awe with how he climbed up!

This is the new cleared area which starts phase 2..the fill. We are creating a slope and then another level below so that backyard will be two levels...one for adults and one for the kid play items like their new swing set! The project took 4 days long or 21 hours and a ton of truck loads of brush and logs leaving. I don't think the contractors were too happy with all the work that was involved in the price. Lucky for us, I got Grandpa Kees's negotiation skills so we got this at a great price!!
