Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to Everyone

Happy Mother's Day to everyone. Today was my 2nd mom's day and it was spent being a mom for sure. Unfortunately it was kinda windy so our plans of a relaxing picnic and carousel ride in Congress Park was postponed to another warmer weekend and we ended up just doing the everyday stuff around the house today....so I was a mom true and true today. We did go out to breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa Pondillo this morning at Lakeside so that was nice. Then we saw my parents quickly in the afternoon.

I also managed to get Isabelle her 1st hair cut today too. I had taken Ava yesterday because her hair was just too wild for me. She was such a good girl as she sat on my lap and was entertained by the lollipop container. It was so quick and came out nice so I decided when I got home that maybe I should take Isabelle today to get her cleaned up a bit too. I didn't want her to get outdone by her sister's new groomed locks so she got a trim today too at Snip Its in CP. It is a really cute place and I can see the girls doing the glamour parties when they are older there. Belle actually sat in the big chair all by herself and was so good as the lady entertained her by blowing bubbles. So both girls are now styling with new dos!


Grandma P always has the best books to read at her house.

The girls are pretty hard to capture in pictures these days since they just want to be on the go, go, go!
This is how we spent much of the day...playing!