(She is able to take a few steps at a time when she wants but it is still pretty random)
Isabelle has come up with a new way of getting around, she walks on her knees. Can you say ouch?
Relaxing with daddy.
Snuggling with mommy. Ava has become very snugly these days and loves to be held when she is close to nap time.
Miss Ava...or could you tell by her initial shirt? I'm thinking they look so different these days but then again, I always thought they were easy to tell apart.
Hanging with mommy.
And of course before we went home we took a ride on the carousel. Unfortunately, Ava was afraid again so I ended up just sitting on the seat while Daddy and Belle road the horse. Sometimes these girls surprise me since Ava is usually my adventurous one but ever since Hoffmans she seems to get nervous on carousels. Hopefully she'll grow out of it cause it looks like Belle loves it.
The girls had a good time. I can see this being a pretty frequent weekend activity. Plus, they were asleep in the car before we even pulled out of the parking garage...must be exhausting being so cute! Naps were good for mommy since Daddy got dropped off on the way back home at the SPA golf course to hit 18....was this daddy day or mommy day? He's got the life!...don't let him ever convince you otherwise.