Sunday, March 15, 2009

Soaking Up the Sun...

We had a sunny weekend so the girls got to spend a lot of time soaking up the sun! Saturday was the park.

Umm, not sure about this....
Never mind, this is loads of fun! Loving it! Push me higher Dad!


Ahh, this is life!

I'll try to grab some more pics of our little Irish girls this week in their shamrocks! These sweaters were the hit of the town.....thanks Grandma Kees! If I could only get them to keep their hats on for more then 3 seconds! Grandpa Pondillo said he wants to see an Italian flag sweater so I of course had to tell him nah I don't think my mom is going to make that...plus, the girls are more Irish than anything else.





Due to the amazing weather that continued on Sunday, the girls got their 1st bike ride this weekend thanks to daddy putting the seats on. Boy was that a #*!@ he says. There was complication after complication but he was determined and it paid off. The girls liked the bike rides....pictures above were actually back at the house after the ride and they were exhausted...carried them right up stairs to naps! Although, they did NOT like the helmets. We are hoping that with time they adjust to them but it might be a long battle on that front.


I think Ava might actually be 90% asleep here.
Hurry up and take the darn picture cause my crib is calling!