The girls and I had a fun Friday. I took the day off from work so we could enjoy the spring weather together. We joined Grandma and Grandpa
Kees for a trip up to
Saratoga for the afternoon. The girls were so good for me too! I had to do some work from home and they ended up taking 2 hr naps in the am and pm. Here are some photos of them winding down from our wonderful day.

The girls love their doggy "
Guinness"

They wore their new spring
pjs from that they got at x-mas.

hugs for the doggy!

Little more playtime before winding down.

What a face...she was climbing up to me to get the camera!

Then we know the girls are ready for bed when they starting climbing into the bottom of the changing table to snuggle in with the blankets and play a little "you can't get me" with us!

They sure do love it in there.

I swear one of the best things about having twins is that they always have each other to play with!