Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Crawling?

Both girls have begun crawling (or should I say inching) backwards. They basically lift up on their arms and then just push back and repeat again and again. They are quite tricky though cause they can inch backwards then spin then roll, then inch backwards again (or some pattern of that) to get where they want. So no matter how much I try to motivate them to go forward they outsmart me and get what they want despite not going forward. Put a toy in front of them and if they can't reach it they just spin to face backwards and get to it anyways...outsmarting mommy at 7 1/2 months.

On a side note, Ava seems to be getting 2 teeth. One is slightly through and another one is coming up I believe. Isabelle seems to have the 1 slightly through. That is when they let me look inside. So basically they got their first tooth at the same time around 7 months! Now I am not sure how long before it comes all the way up and isn't just a stub.