
Sunday was a beautiful fall day so we all went to Lakeside for lunch. This was like the 3rd time the girls have been there. I think 1x with us and 1x when I went with my parents and the girls. Boy, the girls do live it up! We got see the Cider Witch.
Funny story, when we were there Isabelle had a #2 and needed to be changed since she was not happy with her panties being dirty. So Dave went out to the car to get the diaper bag (mistake 1...not bringing it in the first time). So when I asked for a diaper and some wipes.....we found out (mistake 2) that the wipe container got accidentally left behind at Grandparent Pondillo's house from the day before so we had no wipes! Dave suggested I wet toilet paper...yeah like that was going to happen. Not like he was volunteering to take care of the dirty diaper without wipes. Luckily I had one package of disposable wipes that came free in the mail in the diaper bag for emergencies. This definitely fit that criteria so I opened it up...1 wipe. Why they send you a package with 1 wipe is beyond me. So I was very creative with how I used every inch to clean up Miss Belle. We then left after all that before Mistake 3 would happen...wonder what that would have been. All in all, it was pretty comical and we still had time afterwards to get two little pumpkins for the girls. Dave bought the 2 little pumpkins for his two little pumpkins!
Photos in the backyard when we got home.
They are in their moo outfits which got rave reviews by the onlookers at Lakeside! Dave says we would be rich and I could quit for sure if we got paid $1 for
every time people comment on how cute the girls are. I think it is just the attraction of going out with 2 kids at once. The twin thing does really attract attention at times. Yes, I know it doesn't help that I dress them alike.

Loving playing with their new pumpkins.

Look how tall Belle is now
Miss Ava getting ready for the catwalk
Daddy had to leave in the afternoon for a week in Montreal for training so mommy is doing some one on one time with the girls. He really misses them already and keeps calling to check on them (or my sanity). Things are running smoothly tonight (Monday...night 2) with bath, bottles and bed by 8:15. Not bad. That is why mommy had time to update the blog tonight. Plus, she thought Daddy might enjoy some new pictures while he is away. We miss you dad!
On a different note, I have to mention that while we were in Lake Placid I had big steak fries of course on my plate on my birthday (yes, I had to have fries on my birthday since I love them!) and Ava kept reaching for them. So silly me thought if I gave her one to play with she would just lick it. Nope, she took a bite and then had a big piece in her mouth. So then I had to go get it out...not fun! So honestly I am not sure what I was thinking starting her on french fries so soon...I don't want her to become an addict for the salty fry like me. I felt like the V8 advertisement and someone should have slapped my head. Dope.