Sunday, September 28, 2008

U2



Okay, so how could the girls not be U2 fans like Daddy? I think they are officially the littlest U2 fans out there. Who knows their first word might just be Bono. If they could have only made a peace sign in these pictures. I figured the hats even looked a little like Edge's hat so it worked with the shirts. So for a day Dave not only enjoyed seeing them in these shirts, that I got when I first found out I was pregnant ,but he got a quick glimpse of what it would be like if we had two boys cause they sure didn't look like little girls today. But they sure looked like rock stars!!!!

On a side note, I have gone crazy with my mini chopper making tons of food for the girls. I am not sure what is driving this need to make fresh food for the girls. Maybe it is the guilt that I leave them during the week to go to work so I try to make it up on the weekend making fresh food for them. Or maybe it is just the thought that I want them to experiment more with food and be more open to new flavors than I was as a kid. I mean I did not even try fish till I dated Dave and he forced me to try it and now I love it. As a kid, I was just hooked on a few foods and refused to try new things. So I am trying to introduce a ton of new flavors for the girls. So far they have not refused anything. They eat it all! So today I was a grinding mad woman and made pureed mango, avocado, bananas and raspberries. What will be next?