Friday, September 26, 2008

Hanging Out...






Hanging out...of the crib that is.... seems to be the aim of my girls! As you can see from these pictures they love to be right next to the edge of the crib most times. I guess maybe it mimics how they were living in cramped quarters for 9 months :) They both, although Isabelle especially, seem to get their limbs out of the crib though a lot. I struggled at first with whether or not to get bumpers to prevent them getting stuck with an arm or a leg out but the risks of bumpers were far worse than them simply yelling to mommy or daddy for help when they couldn't get some body part unstuck. So at times we are running up to just free up a body part but luckily enough for us they go right back to sleep. Poor Isabelle sometimes has a mark though cause her legs are getting a little too big (do I dare say chubby) to keep fitting out. It is a matter of time, I hope, before they can't fit them out anymore. But until then they do give us a few laughs with the strange positions they get themselves not only into but manage to sleep in most nights.