Monday, September 1, 2008
1st Labor Day W/E
So where did the weekend go? 4 days off from work and it went way too fast. Friday was a low key day of mommy and the girls bonding while Daddy was at the track for a work event. Saturday we took a quick trip up to the Lake George outlets but it was real quick since I forgot the diaper bag. Luckily I remembered the bottles but without diapers we couldn't last that long. That was the 1st time I did that and hopefully the last. Sunday we visited the Joslin Family Clambake up at SPAC. The girls loved hanging out with the other kids at the picnic site. And that only leaves Monday. We were supposed to get our 6 month pics but the day was just too nice to be stuck in a mall getting photos. After a quick visit with our friends Jen and Chris who were in town, we went to Bowman Orchards. The girls loved being out in the sun. Ava picked the apples and Isabelle picked strawberries and both picked the raspberries. Dave even got some last minute peaches for us. Isabelle was a handful cause when I would bend down to get the strawberries she would toss out the raspberries from the bin. Trying to feed them the pureed raspberries was the most comical part of the weekend though. The new texture wasn't a hit but we will have to live by the try, try again motto I guess. So anyways, the orchid was a blast but now I have to be domestic and make my hubby an apple pie! Lucky me! Or lucky him actually. 


