Monday, January 14, 2013

Refocusing

After a much needed trip away with Dave (alone with Dave, can you believe it) to Florida, I have come back determined to get back into blogging. Over the last year I have been unable to find the extra time to keep up with my blog. Complained about it often to Dave as I truly enjoy it. Said I would get back to it and never did. Other priorities have arisen but I refuse to let that continue in 2013. I am not sure Dave sees the value in the blog but for me I need this. It is my way to record our life, clear my head and remember the moments (big and small) . I can close my eyes and foresee Dave and I sitting in our rocking chairs year from now and smiling at these books and laughing about all the amazing times we did. We will savor our accomplishments as parents and be able to share these moments with our girls and hopefully their children one day. Yes, it is that important to me! So there will be some back blogging for sure to catch up these books but I promise......blogging is back!