Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A letter to my Belle Belle!

Belle worked so hard and was star student this week. As part of her special week a letter is written by her parents and shared in the class. I hope this makes her feel extra special cause she is our super star!


and here is what the above says....

Isabelle, There is no mistaking that you are my daughter. You have my
determination and desire to do your best. You have this amazing level of
confidence for a little girl which simply amazes me! I really think you are
a wise old soul in a little body that you seem so much older than 4. Daddy
and I love watching you get excited when you do something for the first
time like perform on a stage, get to level 11 on your new video game or
read us a very advanced book and not miss a word! You make me want to
be a better person each day because I want you to see me as a good mom.
However, you are a much better version of myself as you possess so many
other qualities that make you shine! Like your amazing smile that can light
up any room, your sheer beauty, and your laugh that comes from deep
inside your belly that is so hearty! I can close my eyes and imagine you as
a grown up and know that you will achieve anything that you want to
be. Nothing will be outside of your reach! No matter what just remember,
it is not being perfect that matters it is the love for what you are doing.
Continue to be the artist we love, the thinker we admire and the debater
that challenges us! Try your hardest and enjoy yourself is all we ask. Your
father and I will always be here to give you all the love and support you
need as you continue to grow and flourish into the beautiful woman we
know you will become. Don’t rush to grow up too fast as we still love our
little Belle Belle snuggling in our bed all the time!
We love you to the moon and back. XOXO, Mom