Friday, January 1, 2010

Pav Boys!

The Pav boys came over tonight to play, play, play with the girls and I think everyone had a blast!

This little cutie loved the girls dollies!

They had a blast with chair races in the kitchen
The winner! Most have been the home turf advantage.

Then there was lots of kissing....I'm so in trouble!



My DIVA!


Isabelle entertained us all playing her harmonica!



Then more kissing. I am not sure if Andrew knew which one he was kissing each time or if he already is a lady killer.

Think Ava thought the kissing was a fun game after about 20+ kisses cause it always resulted in tons of giggles. She would pucker up then when Andrew went in for the kill she would pull away and giggle.

John and the ladies.


And I'll leave you with one more look of this cute. How can you not love those eyes!

Come back anytime boys!!