Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Afternoon with the Kees Clan

Christmas afternoon activities were started by a stop at Grandma and Grandpa Pondillos which wouldn't be complete without a cookie from Grandpa.


Then off to Grandma and Grandpa Kees's house to see all the cousins. Katie and the girls played so nicely.

yes, I love this picture. He walked around with a sticker for quite some time...he's too cute.

but seriously he is a very handsome child...couldn't he be a GAP ad?

and look at those eyes and lashes on Ryan. I do have to say the Kees family makes some cute kids.

Miss Belle decorated with her stickers from Miss Katie. I think everyone had a sticker (or 12) that night!

Our attempt of taking a picture of all the grandchildren. Not the best but what are you going to get with 6 children under 4 (5 under 2 1/2 yrs old) who all wanted to play, play, play. So this was our best effort in the 2 minutes they sat still or kinda still.
I wish I got more photos and some better quality ones over the weekend but unfortunately keeping up with two year old twins and ensuring they didn't open every present keep me on my toes.