So I have been a bad blogger lately cause I have been swamped between photography sessions, still working PT at SI Group and watching my girlies! No excuse not to document their cuteness. So anyways, here goes with some funny/cute/ adorableness from my dollies...
The girls love to blow kisses and tell the person to put them in their pockets to save them for later.
We went to the doctor about a month ago and both girls weighed 24.6 lbs...how crazy is that!
Isabelle was on a kick recently saying she had a P-R-O-B-L-E-M! I came home from work and she said mommy mommy I have a PROBLEM! Oh you do was my reply....too cute! Oh yeah she also likes to say "Oh Man" when she doesn't like something.
Ava still loves her pirates so loves to put on her pirate hat and tell me (and everyone else) to walk the plank!
Isabelle likes to hoard her food. She asks for a couple of pieces of whatever she is eating (usually treats or fries) and then just keeps them in her hand for later. She'll hold on to them forever or until I make her eat them or throw them out.