Thursday, June 3, 2010

FAO...Toy Land

The weekend after Mother's Day was my real Mother's Day treat as I got to go to NYC with my girls and my wonderful hubby. First stop....FAO! The girls were so good. They just wanted to check it all out!
Then the book room had story time...perfect timing for my girls visit. They loved it.

Then some art time....another huge plus!


I have to say they were pretty into the stuffed animals. We did end up picking up two toys for them but it was under $70 total so I think we got easy. We probably could have gotten out with nothing but poor Belle just kept asking daddy to carry the new toys after he would put them down so how could we not get them (and I have to add now almost 1 month later they are still playing with the toys so good purchases in my mind). I was surprised (not shocked though) that they walked right by the doll section and on to the boy section.

Not the best picture outside the store but it was on the way out and the girls were tired by then. However, this is I guess a picture of beaner too in my belly.


Later that night after dinner at TGI Fridays, we went for a swim in the hotel pool. The girls loved the big pool. The night ended with a quick visit from our friends Chris and Jen at the hotel so it turned out to be a Long but GREAT day!