Tuesday, June 16, 2009

1st Real Cold

Isabelle got her 1st real cold (actually a virus) this week. On Saturday she was under the weather but we assumed it was her molars coming through. Then on Sunday it continued and got worse in the afternoon. Unfortunately, it continued to get worse until Sunday late night when she got a 103-104 fever. Daddy took her to the drs in the am and they said it was just a virus that would pass in time. Poor girl was miserable and couldn't even sleep till I came home from work in the late morning and rocked her to bed. I ended up holding her for 2 1/2 hrs just to ensure she got some shut eye. Don't get me wrong, I loved every minute of it since typically she would be fidgety and want down. Her fever has broken tonight (thank god) but the teeth are still bothering her. Looks like the roseola rash is breaking out...oh joy! At least we made it 15 months before the 1st real cold came.