Wednesday, April 1, 2009
April Fool's Joke On Daddy
So I played an April Fool's joke on Dave this morning. I told him I took a pregnancy test last night and that I was pregnant! He actually was at the hospital in the evening last night saying hi to his brother and I was asleep when he got home. Therefore, I told him that I was going to tell him last night but fell asleep and that I wanted to tell him this morning before I went to work. He looked a little shocked and surprised and asked how that could be but overall went with the flow and gave me a kiss and said congrats! So all in all, he responded quite well given we have 1 year old twins and you are 5x more likely to have twins again after having 1 set! The joke worked out stunningly since he wasn't even thinking it was April 1st. Well that is, it worked well until I had my jacket on leaving for work and his mom said remember it's April Fools Day and Dave just looked at me and smiled and we had a good laugh. I'm sure he get me back but it well worth it!! So no baby news yet but you never know when I'll spring it on him for real.