





Yesterday, we went to see our long time friends, the Stevens Family. They used to live across the hall from Dave and Pete in their apartment in Albany. They now live in CP with us and unfortunately since we both have hectic schedules we rarely get a chance to see each other. Thank god for email though. We did get some time yesterday to see their new son Mateo though. He is adorable! Makes me want another one. I love little ones. Although he is not really little....he'll pass our girls in weight before you know it. Djemila and Adam also have two beautiful girls who are just adorable and so well behaved! A definitely reflection of great parents. Here are a few shots from yesterday that Dje took while I was trying to not have the girls chew everything in site...I did not accomplish that mission very well. Probably because Isabelle is cutting a top tooth and is not only irritable but putting everything she can in that mouth. At least it broke through yesterday though. Don't mind the girls looking out of sorts in the pictures. I just think they were exhausted...they slept on the way home. Poor Ava needs a hair cut too. It just pains me to do that since I am dying for the hair to get long enough for pig tails so I can't bear to cut any off just yet. However, I think I am going to have to cave and cut those bangs so she can see since I push them to the side but she is so active they move right back.