Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Pondillo Family

Hi Everyone from Dave, Jen, Ava and Isabelle

So why do a blog...I honestly struggled on whether or not to do one cause it is not like I have a lot of free time but thought it might be worth a shot for two main reasons. First, we must get the question "how are the girls" at least 5 times a week at a bare minimum and instead of giving the basic and boring answer of "good" I thought this might give a little more info. Especially cause I don't get to spend as much time with friends and non-local family anymore so this will shed a little more light on how we are doing. Plus, I also thought it would be great to document the small stuff that we get to do with the girls and their milestones for them. Down the road, they might think what a "dork" mom was for doing this but maybe, just maybe, they will realize that I was just so proud of them that I wanted them to see all the little things that make them precious!

So we will see how it goes......