Monday, August 26, 2013

Tooth Fairy!

So tonight was a big night, the tooth fairy came! We all knew that Ava would have been the 1st to loose her teeth but I would have guessed it would be the top ones she bumps over and over. However, those are still loose but hanging on. Over the past few weeks though, there has been a bottom one that has wiggled. Well last night she came down stairs with her tooth in her hand with a bloody smile! Yes, she wiggled it out herself. She said to me, mom I still have the best smile and that is all that matters! Love that girl!

So the tooth fairy came and gave her $2 in glitter dollars and her sisters each got $1 in glitter dollars since they were happy for her! The best though was at 4am when I heard her scream cause she must have rolled over and noticed the $. Love it!