Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Best of Intentions....
Oh how can I be mad when my little one had the best of intentions? Situation goes like this.....Isabelle had snack day at school and brought pretzels as part of it. As she left this morning she told Madelyn she would bring some home for her. So when snack was over in class, she said she wanted to bring some home. Little did the teacher know it was for her little sister why she was insisting. Teacher said no since not all kids can bring stuff home. So Isabelle threw a fit cause she wanted them for Madelyn. So when the teacher was not looking, she hid the pretzels in her shoe. She went on for the rest of the class until the teachers found a trail of crumbs of pretzels and discovered Isabelle's secret....a shoe full of pretzels for Madelyn. Of course then she got in trouble for not following the rules. So although she was sneaky, I do have to applaud her thoughtfulness for her sister as she made a promise, plus pretty damn creative hiding spot if I don't say so myself. Not many good spots when you wear a dress to school....I swear I could write a book with all the crazy things my 3 girls do!