

Actual Christmas Eve was spent up at Grandma & Grandpa Kees's house. It was a fun night for all as the girls got to open presents and really got into it this year. They did a great job handing out presents and taking turns that we were all pretty impressed. Ava especially loved to give out the presents and wanted to make sure we had something to give to everyone. They also loved seeing what their sister received. The hit though I think was Grandma's reindeer ears and nose.
I have to say it was the best Christmas yet since the girls got into the spirit of Christmas and wanted to be part of every part of it. They even talked about baby Jesus's birthday and learned all the words to some carols like Rudolph and Jingle Bells. I loved watching it through their eyes....that was my BEST present!