Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Updates




So I have been terrible about blogging lately in this personal blog since I have been swamped with professional photo blogging for clients. No excuses, so I am catching up!

So the girls went to the dentist for the 2nd time and they were rock stars! They were so good!! Counting teeth with dentist, getting a cleaning and flossing. They even said they want to go back again. Love it! I would have taken a few more pics but I think the dentist thought I was crazy. Dave certainly did! And for the offical update, Isabelle has 16 teeth and Ava has 20 because her 2 year old molars are here or just breaking through.
The girls also started last week Tiny Tots Tot Summer Camp. Week 1 was Creepy Crawling Critters (Bugs) and week 2 was Fairy Tales in which they learned about Humpty Dumpty and Goldilocks and the Three Bears. The teacher said they did well and they must have liked it since they have been talking about it non stop. The camp was Monday and Wednesday mornings from 9-11:30 with no parents...so the girls were big girls all by themselves! Heck, they are never alone though since they always have each other. I really love love that!!
Update on learning, the girls have learned so much in the last few months. Isabelle is counting to 12 easily and Ava rocks her colors. Their vocab is amazing. Words like awesome creeped in there too...wonder where sometimes but they pick up everything.
Last but not least, D and I went away this past weekend and left the girls alone with Grandpa and Grandma Pondillo for the 1st overnight stay. It was our 5 year anniversary so we had a nice night away at a B&B in Vermont but I do have to say I missed our girls!
I am sure there is so much more to add about their cuteness so as I think of it, I will update this more!!