Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pre-Birthday Fun

So the lead up to the 2nd birthday was a blast since it consisted of Clown cookies for the preschool class and then making cookies all by themselves to share with the guests at their own birthday party. The funny thing is I wanted to get cookies for the girls to bring to preschool that they would feel special about sharing so I asked them what kind of cookies and since they have been obsessed with clowns it was no surprise that they agreed clowns it was. However, on the morning of preschool Belle threw me for a loop when she stared saying Nemo cookies mommy. Ugh! just when I thought I had it...but don't think she was too upset not to eat the clown cookie. Their preschool teacher said they were the big hit of the day! Oh yeah, it was the theme at preschool was Olympics so they competed in both hockey and ice skating in the gym and everyone won metals. Belle was so proud to wear her's but Ava wanted no part....Dave says that is because she is just in it for the love of the game!





Then how cute were they in their own chef hat and aprons. Aunt Kelly and the gang gave them the aprons for x-mas and I got the hats for their pre-birthday gift so I was just itching to try it out. They were adorable as they were really into rolling the dough, patting it down, cutting the shape and then decorating! Great job girls!















Their wonderful end results "2" cookies that tasted great!