Sunday, February 14, 2010

Boston Children's Museum

We wanted to treat the girls on Valentine's Day weekend so we took a quick trip to Boston to go to the Children's Museum which was a big hit!

I think Ava enjoyed all the stuffed animals or at least as much as her arms could carry.
The grocery store was a hit. It was funny to see Ava pull the cart with tons of items in it all around cause it probably weighed as much as she does.
Belle looks like she is working real hard!

The sand table was a big hit!

She loved to say pop each time she got one.

My little race car gals!

The dance floor was a hit with Belle.
My little fish enjoyed a dip in the pool later that night. Boston, we'll be back!
(Oh sorry for the ick pictures, I opted to take my little pocket camera so I could easily run around with the girls. Sometimes, you gotta live more in the moment!)