Saturday, December 19, 2009

Teacher's Helper

Friday, the assistant teacher was out sick so I asked to help out to which I gladly replied yes. I was a bit nervous to see how the girls would be in the class but they weren't clingy at all. They did their own thing and had a blast!








I was able to snap a few quick pictures during snack time which Ava and Isabelle brought this week. I was originally thinking I could take lots of pictures during the class but with 8 active 2 yr. olds and lots of activities in only an 1 1/2 hr class, the only time I even could touch my camera was snack time and that was only for 10 seconds before I was redirecting someone that sprinkles stay on the table. Snack time is definitely the highlight for the kids though as they love juice boxes and cookies were a big hit!!!

This was the art activity I was in charge of, baby Jesus wrapped in a blanket placed in his bed full of hay. All 8 kids did very well with this and then everyone let baby Jesus sleep in the window sill (so he could dry).


This was their adorable gift to Dave and I that they brought home. Reindeer ornaments made from their hand prints. The best stink'n ornaments we have on the tree!
So it was a great time with the girls on Friday and I definitely could have been a preschool teacher as this stuff is right up my alley.