On Tuesday night, Grandma P, the girls, Dave and I went to a character dinner called Chef Mickey at the Contemporary Hotel. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the night! The girls just loved it! At times it was hard to get them to focus on eating cause they just were in awe of the characters coming over to say hi! I have to hand it to this particular dinner since it had a lot of character time and the desserts were to die for!

Waiting to go in with Grandma P

Kisses for Minnie
Pluto's wiskers were the attraction

Loving the man with the big beak! Even knew to kiss the beak.

Gotta see the
sequence of events below with goofy...priceless and classic Miss Ava.

Ava offers her chicken nugget to goofy.

0f course he can't eat it so he declines but thanks her and tells her to eat it.

so Miss Ava
compiles...if only it worked so well at home. Who am I kidding, it usually does with food and Ava. There isn't much that girl won't happily eat.

Belle loved the ears!

The noses of mickey and
minnie were always a hit!

Gotta love my girls, hugs for every character without hesitation.

High 5's too!

and then of course there was dancing in the aisles for Ava and playing the drums for Isabelle with her straws.

My favorite picture of the night!

What a beauty!